songs im feeling now

Friday, February 29, 2008

things fall apart



damn its been a crazy week and i feel like everything around me is falling apart. I dont know what to do, no matter how hard i try i just cant keep it all together. I fix one problem to encounter another. From school , family, financially, social activities i mean almost every facet of my life. I dont know what to do but i guess i should count my self luckY Bcuz some people definately have it worse. I'm so tired i need a break i wish i was in a nice and warm place right now just playing in the water how great would that be. At the end of the day though it is what is and all i can do is keep trying. Well i just cant wait for some of this hell to be over 2 months till graduation. on a brighter note if you could be anywhere right now where would it be. At times like this the best thing to do is to just close your eyes and imagine that you're somewhere else and listen to music.

Although there are a lot of places i would like to visit. Right now if i had to go anywhere in the states i would go to Miami i know thats so cliche but really it's a fun hot place that i have not been to so why not. Outside this country i would want to go to my homeland Ghana why because i miss my brother, extended family, old freinds,culture, nice people,great weather, beaches, greaat food etc etc.
so where would you go ? hopefully someone will answer lol

IMAGES: MIAMI BEACH & LAKE BOSUMTWE GHANA

No comments:

Ms.Pacman