songs im feeling now

Monday, February 18, 2008

Just Like You


i havent done my music posts in a while but between yesterday ive been bumping the hell out of the latest Keyshia Cole album once again.

I never used to like Keyshia Cole b4, sure i thought she was talented but a bit whinny and that turned me off. I liked her songs but a couple of seconds into it and it would be just too much. Most of my friends disagree with this but hey its my opinion. I was'nt crazy about her first album when a lot of people were crazy about it.

However i love her new album. Trully its collectively one of the better albums ive heard in a while, you could really listen to it from A-Z. She kinda toned it down a bit and still sung her heart out and you could really feel it. I actually think the first single (Let It Go) is one of the weakest tracks on the album(not saying it was a weak track in itself i like the song) but it was definately the most commercial one i loved that that lil kim verse though(kick him to the curb like david beckham).

Anywhoo after taking a break from the Album "Just like you" for a while i started listening to it yest and im just loving it alll over again.


my fav tracks are Heaven sent( i have added this to my imeem playlist above), fallin out, work it out , I remember. Just nice R&B Tunez that any female can relate to. I really like the difft things she sings about on the album. The other songs i nice as well.


If you have'nt already get the album and support a sista. Its old but its neva too late to catch up.

No comments:

Ms.Pacman