songs im feeling now

Monday, February 11, 2008

Is it me ?

oh man i have'nt posted here in so long.
ive been a little busy and truthfully i havent been inspired.
i decided to post something today
it has trully been an interesting week wow. for some reason im feeling kinda down right now.
For reasons i will choose to not talk about. I heard this song(suffocate-jay holiday on the right) a while back i always thought it was cool but i wasnt crazy about it for some reason lately ive been really feeling it. In the course of writing this ive realized one of my problems i am suffocating

Basically there are certain things i would like to but when i have the opportunity i suffocate it because i feel its not the right opportunity and or time. Lately im feeling like i will suffocate one day as a result. I really want this to change but i really havent come upon an opportunity worth taking or have i?, maybe im too picky or maybe im right who knows. Anyhow im feeling real weird and confused now hope i figure all this stuff out. Yest someone told me i need to take more risks and this has got me thinking. However i will analyze this tomm im feeling too tired. I need to sleep but some part of me is telling me stay up. I think i will end here though for tonight tbc tomm. I'm too out of it
enjoy the song : )

update: i didnt get time to finish my.. today but most likely tomm ill probably rewrite the whole thing.

No comments:

Ms.Pacman