songs im feeling now

Friday, March 21, 2008

Welcome back

well i will like to give my self a big welcome back to the Blog World.
I have been on hiatus for a while due to lack of time. I have been pretty busy lately but im back.
up in the morning (not good) listening to My New Edition Gold Cd my fav male group i just love them all.
looking forward to going home for spring break, i just need a break and need to get away from this school enviroment and this city for a while.
Ive also been wondering a lot about someone from the past. This person is probably not worth wondering about, but on the other hand they might be who knows.
All i know is i need to stop cuz this is not healthy lol.
50 more days till graduation now that is great.
looking forward to stepping up by Academic game back to how it was in the beggining of the semester ive become a lil distracted due to other obligations in my life.
looking forward to travelling this summer.
loving Danity Kanes new song and vid so much fun and i love the dance moves. Its nice to have a female group and a male one out there again. They do have some talent too bad they with badboy lol but good luck to them. I also love the guys vid but will do as lil segment on that later.
looking forward to making the band season finale on sunday. Dont know bout you but i love that show its nice to hear talented ppl sing and Diddy is too much. Got the whole world saying bitchassness smh lol. Isnt Dawn and Q so cute awww.
I am starting to get worried about getting a job after graduation :( and why did it have to affect my field the most.


so thats whats on my mind right now.

No comments:

Ms.Pacman