songs im feeling now

Sunday, March 23, 2008

checking in

I am finally home and i am so happy to be away from school havent felt this stress free in a while lol. Lets see how long this feeling lasts.
just some updates from last time.

im up taking out my hair and listening to some old skool r&b songs (lisa lisa and the cult jam right now).

I definately got over that feeling of wondering about someone from the past it was just one of those blah moments.

Happy to report its now officially 48 days till grad. All i have to do now is pass my classes this semester lol, which i will. I cant believe this is the last time i will be coming home after grad. Im officially stuck here till i get my self together which wont be anytime soon.

Today on the plane i saw this couple with a newly born baby and u know what it(sorry) was soo cute. It made me want to have a baby , well look forward to that day. I will stick to my neice and nephew for now that is stressful enough.

I am making my big plans for the future and it feels good.

HOpe all is well in life with whoever is reading this.

No comments:

Ms.Pacman