songs im feeling now

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sky's the limit




i have a great love for music so i will be putting up a lot of songs /vids. just sharing my musical moods. sometimes its the message, the artist, or the melody/ rhythm that catches my attention.

today im starting off with Biggie's Sky's(R.I.P) the limit fea 112
No i did not have an upbringing comparable to his (that would be a whole different story), at the end of the day we all (well some ppl) aim to do better for themselves. So i love what hes saying especially what 112 is singing in the chorus.

Sky is the limit and you know that you keep on Just keep on pressin on Sky is the limit and you know that you can have what you want, pressin what you want Sky is the limit and you know that you keep on Just keep on pressin on Sky is the limit and you know that you can have what you want, be what you want, have what you want, be what you want
checkout the video on the right
also check out my interesting quotes also on the right there are some good ones there. I will change it from time to time.

I should be working on my project right now for one of my classes( i cant believe it first week of school) just listening to this is getting me focused again.


Enjoy...

XoXo
u know who it is

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lyrics of that chorus that you posted. They are from a hip hop/club song from back in the 80's. I've been searching the web like crazy searching for it All I come up with is Notorius BIG and wayne and some aikineye guy. But those exact lyrics did not originate from any of them. BIG is the only one who maintains the melody and feel of the original, he just slows it down a lot. Wish I knew the original artist as I am seeking that song forever. If anyone knows it, please let me know -

subgyeti@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

The song is called Keep On by James D-Train Williams.

Ms.Pacman