songs im feeling now

Sunday, January 27, 2008

New begginings


hello blog world

this is my first blog,

i think it is appropriate for me to let you (whoever that maybe) in on why i decided to join the blog world

i hope this will serve as sought of a diary where i can share my thoughts, clear my head , share my interests , document my path through womanhood ...


right now i'm still figuring out who i am, my strengths my weaknesses and trying to get comfortable with that. I believe that is one of the key to success once you know who you are the journey should be easier from there. It will be much easier to stay true to yourself , make important decisions and share your self with others. You can only get better by acknowledging your true form...
"When I discover who I am, I’ll be free." Author: Ralph Ellison


In light of this i would like my good Friends who are lucky enough to peep this blog : ) to do me a favor and tell me what they think my weakness and strengths are as a person (do so by making a comment). That should be an interesting icebreaker, anywhoo i think this is enough for my first post. Hope you will join me for the ride.


XOXO

Miss. J


No comments:

Ms.Pacman